DescriptionTechnical Details: humidity resistant upper material, breathable, lined, light weight, Folds down to a small size, wind resistant
Construction: Durable water repellent equipment (DWR), composite construction, breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
Cut: Articulated elbows, underarm gussets, trim fit for base layer or light Mid Layer use
Types: Insulated, helmet compatible Stormh and hooded Scubah Ood, cuffs & sleeves: Stretch Knit Cuffs
Zippered types: Full length front zip with wind cover; Pocket Design: Breast Pocket on the inside, two hand pockets
- Technical Features: Moisture-resistant outer face fabric. Breathable. Insulated. Lightweight. Compressible and packable. Wind resistant.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows and Gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration: Insulated hood. Hood fits under helmet. ScubaHoodTM
- Full front zip with wind flap- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Hem Configuration: Drop back hem. Laminated hem. Adjustable hem drawcord.
- Pocket Configuration: Internal chest pocket. Two hand pockets.
- Materials: Polartec Power Stretch side panels (88% polyester, 12% elastane) with Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance. CoreloftTM 60 (60 g/m2) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention. LuminaraTM Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance. TinthanTM 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd2, 46g/m2. 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- Weight: 330 g / 11.6 oz- Fit: Trim fit